There’s no doubt that Pherazone is one of the most popular pheromone colognes on the market right now.
It promises to increase your sexual attraction with whoever you desire – male or female, gay or straight. “More flirting, more dates and better sex” are all big promises for a little bottle of cologne. Does it live up to the hype? Are these claims even true?
In this Updated January 2024 Pherazone review, we’ll use real user results and scientific evidence to uncover the truth about this product.
Is Pherazone really the best pheromone cologne money can buy? Keep reading to find out.
How Does Pherazone Work?
If you’re interested in products like Pherazone, you probably already have some idea of what pheromone products do and how they work.
But in case you need a refresher, the concept is simple – pheromones are chemical signals that can affect a person’s mood and sexual attraction. Pherazone uses a blend of seven (7) powerful pheromone combinations to naturally increase attractiveness and sex appeal.
How to Use Pherazone Cologne
Pherazone isn’t like any other cologne you’ve tried before. You only need one spray to notice results.
Compared to other pheromone colognes, Pherazone has an extremely high concentration of pheromones. While this gives you more bang for your buck, it also makes it easy to overdo it. That’s why we recommend starting with just one small spray to see what happens before you increase the amount.
The “sweet spot” – the perfect place to spray your pheromone cologne – is different for everybody, no matter what product you’re using.
For most men, the best places to apply Pherazone are on pulse points, the jawline, wrist, or behind your ears. Women tend to see better results when they spray the product on their lower body, either on their thighs or ankles. Other areas such as pubis, arm pits and hair have been proven to work extremely well but require careful application.
How Long Does Pherazone Last?
Both the scented and unscented Pherazone colognes have a lifespan of anywhere between 4 and 8 hours. The range is due to a number of different factors, including body chemistry and how much you sweat.
Pherazone lasts longer on clothing, but keep in mind that you may have to use more to get the same result as you would if you applied it directly to your body – this is because the cologne relies on body heat to work.
Ingredient Overview: What’s Inside of A Pherazone Bottle?
Pherazone is produced in an FDA licensed facility, so it’s carefully monitored for quality. But what is it actually made of?
The exact mix of ingredients in Pherazone vary by type – there are products made for both straight and gay men and women, all of which require a different formula.
Some of the active ingredients in Pherazone that have been scientifically proven to increase attraction include:
- 5-alpha-Androstenone: Primarily used to increase men’s attractiveness to women, androstenone creates the impression of power, aggression, and dominance. Men who want to be the “alpha male” in the room should use colognes with a high concentration of this pheromone.
- Androsterone: Associated with masculinity, the presence of this pheromone makes women perceive you as more attractive, reliable, and protective.
- Androstadienol: This pheromone balances the aggression of androstenone to make you, calmer, more comfortable, and easier to connect with emotionally.
- Beta-androstenol & beta-epi-androstenol: Androstenol makes people more willing to approach you by giving them the impression that you are friendly and pleasant to be around.
- Provocative Fragrance Extensively Tested.
- Proprietary Blend of Concentrated Pheromones for Maximum Potency.
Combined, these pheromones have the potential to make Pherazone one powerful aphrodisiac – so now let’s see the effects of this cologne in the real world.
What to Expect from Using Pherazone
For starters, we found that Pherazone makes it easier for men to flirt with women. By increasing your confidence and making you appear more masculine and attractive, the cologne makes women more open to flirting and more likely to return physical contact.
Both men and women found that they attracted more attention and made more eye contact with members of the desired sex. It may not seem like much, but eye contact is one of the most important signals of romantic interest!
Men and women who used Pherazone in long-term relationships experience more passionate sex and rekindled romance.
Can everyone who uses Pherazone expect these results? As with anything on the internet, the reviews are mixed. While most people have claimed to have had success with this product, some say it simply didn’t work for them.
That’s unsurprising considering everyone’s body chemistry is slightly different. Sometimes all it takes is a little trial and error to get the results you want.
Comparing Pherazone to the Competition
How does Pherazone pheromone cologne stack up against the competition?
Compared to similar colognes and perfumes, some of the advantages of Pherazone are:
- Higher Concentration of Pheromones: Compared to similar products, Pherazone has a significantly higher concentration of pheromones per bottle.
- Higher User Satisfaction Rates: Based on studies of both men and women, Pherazone has a reported success rate of 90%. We thought that was pretty impressive, especially when compared to other colognes on the market.
- Money Back Guarantee: To prove that they stand by the effectiveness of their product, Pherazone offers a 30-day money back guarantee for all of their pheromone products. That means you can try their cologne and test it for yourself at absolutely no risk.
Of course, Pherazone also has a number of disadvantages as well. As we mentioned earlier, the first is that it may be too strong for some people. The second is the cost, which we’ll talk about next.
How Much Does Pherazone Cost?
And now for the all-important question – how much will this attraction-boosting cologne cost you, and is the cost worth the benefits?
Depending on the amount and the type of spray, the price of Pherazone can vary anywhere between $89 and $225. This is higher than the average pheromone cologne, but that’s because the product is more highly concentrated. You only need one spray to see results, so one bottle will last you a while.
If you’re on the fence because of the cost alone, remember that Pherazone comes with a money back guarantee. If you don’t notice any difference within 30 days, you can return the cologne and get your money back.
Three (3) Potent Pheromone Blends
The reason there is such a variance in price range is Pherazone offers three very potent blends of pheromones. All of which contain seven powerful pheromones.
Original Pherazone For Men
Pherazone’s original blend has 36 mg of pheromones per oz, 3 times more pheromones than other leading brands. This is reported to be the most powerful concentration of pheromones on the marketplace.
It has a provocative fragrance with a scent similar to Giorgio Armani Aqua de Gio and Bleu de Chanel for Men. This proprietary blend of concentrated pheromones sells for $89.95.
Super Concentrated Pherazone For Men
Super Concentrated Pherazone For Men packs 72 mg of pheromones per oz. This is 10 times more pheromones than other leading brands. Reported to be the highest concentration of pheromones in the world. Pherazone designed this blend with a fragrance that diffidently gets your attention and the attention of those around you. The scent is similar to D&G One and Villain by Ed Hardy. This Super Concentrated blend sells for $159.95.
Ultra Super Concentrated Pherazone For Men
Ultra Super Concentrated Pherazone For Men comes with a staggering 108 mg of pheromones per oz. This is an astounding 15 times more pheromones than other leading brands. Hands down the most powerful concentration of pheromones on the marketplace today. This provocative fragrance gets you instantaneous attraction.
Pherazone’s extensive testing produced a scent similar to Royal Mayfair by Creed and Voleur De Roses by L’Artisan Parfumeur. Ultra Super Concentrated Pherazone For Men sells for $225.95. This seems expensive, but if you take into consideration you’re getting 15 times the amount of pheromones it’s a good value.
The Final Verdict: Pros and Cons
There is no magic love potion you can use to pick up that cute girl at the bar or rekindle your romance, but Pherazone pheromone cologne is the next best thing.
Let’s take a look at some of the biggest pros and cons that we’ve found:
- Only One Spray is Needed to Work
- Increases Sexual Attractiveness
- Improves Confidence and Attracts Attention
- Gets More Dates & Makes Sex More Enjoyable
- 90% of Users Satisfied with Results
- Effects Last up to 8 Hours
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Offered on Website
- Research-Based Formula of Pheromones
- Produced in an FDA-Approved Facility
- Highest concentration of pheromones, up to 15 times more pheromones than other leading brands
- Airless vacuum sealed bottles to prevent pheromone evaporation
- Pherazone offers World Wide shipping and accepts all types of payment including PayPal and Money Gram.
- Might be too potent for beginners
- Cost is higher than average, but you have 3 price ranges to choose from.
Pherazone Review – Conclusion
Here’s the bottom line – used in moderation, Pherazone can have some really impressive effects. And while the price may be high, I believe it’s worth it for the quality of this product.
People may not be falling all over you, but it does give you a significant advantage on the playing field. With a 90% reported success rate it is diffidently a product I recommend trying.
While researching this product I found many Pherazone Reviews lacking information. Therefore, I wrote this detailed in-depth Pherazone review, I hope you liked it.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Does Pherazone Cause Skin Irritation?
Pherazone does not cause skin irritation. For men with sensitive skin dealing with razor burn, Pherazone now offers a moisturizer infused with their proprietary blend of pheromones. Its non-greasy formula soothes razor burn and improves hydration.
Does Pherazone Smell Nice?
Pherazone smells nice. Pherazone has a provocative fragrance with a scent similar to Creed Aventus and Abercrombie Fierce.
Can I apply Pherazone to my clothing?
You can apply Pherazone to your clothing. It is best to use their unscented spray on clothing. Applying to areas such as collars or cuffs is ideal. A light spritz is all that’s needed, over application can cause stains on fine materials.